Please complete and submit the Booking Form
on the last page of our website to check availability and/or to book a place
on either of our courses. The administrator will then advise availability.
No contract shall exist, and no place reserved, until the online booking form is submitted by you, and the required £250 non-refundable deposit is received, and a confirmation receipt has been issued by Vocal Inspiration.
The balance will be due in full 8 weeks prior to the start date of the course. If the balance is not received 8 weeks before the start date of the course, cancellation will be assumed by Vocal Inspiration with consequent loss of deposit.2. CANCELLATION:
Whilst we would wish to treat cancellations sympathetically, spaces on our courses are limited and so the following cancellation policy applies:
- The deposit is always non-refundable
- Written notification 6 weeks before the course start date, then 50% of the balance will be refunded
- 6 weeks or less, then no refund can be made at this short notice
- Cancellation in special or sensitive circumstances will be considered at our discretion
- All bookings are transferable at a £55 administration fee
Vocal Inspiration reserves the right to cancel a course up to 9 weeks before the start date if numbers enrolled have not reached the minimum required, and all deposits will be refunded.3. INSURANCE:
We recommend that all participants take out relevant insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.4. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
If you require any further information please contact us